Référence : ESF-6524
Date de début de parution : 28/09/2011
Date de fin de parution : 28/11/2011
Employeur : Coventor
Contrat : CDI
Lieu de travail : Paris,
Salaire : NC
Coventor, Inc. (www.coventor.com) is the market leader in design automation solutions for micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) and virtual fabrication of MEMS and semiconductor devices. Coventor serves a worldwide customer base of integrated device manufacturers, fabless design houses, independent foundries, and R&D organizations that develop MEMS-based products for automotive, aerospace, industrial, defense, and consumer electronics applications, including smart phones, tablets, and gaming systems. Coventor’s software tools and expertise enable its customers to simulate and optimize MEMS device designs and fabrication processes before committing to time-consuming and costly build-and-test cycles.
We are seeking a structures expert who has experience in developing numerical simulation software based on the finite element method. You will serve as our in-house expert on structural analysis and as a software developer for one of our products. In contrast to large organizations, your contributions will cover a broad scope and will be visible throughout the company. You will have an opportunity to work on a diverse range of technical challenges including model preparation, mesh generation, finite element analysis, and visualization. The software development tasks will be varied as well, encompassing multiple languages (C++, Java and Python), software frameworks, and platforms (Windows and Linux).
· MS or PhD in Mechanical Engineering or a closely related discipline,
with focus on computational mechanics or fluid dynamics,
· Coursework in structural mechanics theory and finite element analysis,
· C++ coding experience,
· Proficiency with Windows and/or Linux, and
· Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written).
· Relevant professional work experience,
· Experience with commercial finite element analysis software
such as Abaqus, Ansys, NASTRAN, or Comsol,
· Experience with MATLAB and/or Simulink,
· Python and/or Java coding experience,
· Experience in MEMS simulation,
· Familiarity with mesh generation algorithms,
· Familiarity with 3D visualization, or
· Familiarity with the MEMS or semiconductor industries.
Salary and job title will be commensurate with experience. This regular, full-time position is located in our development center near Paris, France. You must be a current legal resident of the EU or have a valid EU visa to apply for this position. Please e-mail a cover letter and your resume in English to email@example.com.
En savoir plus : cliquer ici